THE INVISIBLE ENEMY
How often do we hear about fires in restaurants in the news? The truth is that if we start to count them, we would be surprised. How often are we told what causes them? We will soon realise when we pay attention that it is never explained, but the main cause is always the same GREASE
Grease accumulates on the different elements of the and is always the kitchen’s extraction system, element which triggers the fire , which makes it very dangerous, but in fact it is relatively easy to remove.
Apart from the fire hazard, grease is also the cause of other potentially dangerous risks, as it generates contamination and the proliferation of disease, mould, fungus and bacteria that can make us ill.
Grease also creates irritating smoke and bad smells that can have a negative effect on your clients’ reputation, which is another reason, if not the most important, to make sure the extraction systems are thoroughly cleaned.
Anything ELSE? Well, yes. Grease will build up and block the conduits, eventually paralyzing the extraction system, leading to a reduction in the performance of the installation and an increase in energy consumption.
A general in-depth cleaning of the kitchen extraction system, followed by posterior maintenance cleaning of the same, is the only guarantee of a healthy, safe installation.